Sunday, November 29, 2015

Change it Up.

Sunday was a day full of change. I like to color my hair, and not get it cut. This however is not the best thing to maintain long luscious locks. I'm so tired of my hair not being healthy so jokingly I asked my hairstylist if I would look good bald. She said no, but short hair would look good. 
So I went to Pinterest, looked up hair styles then called my mom. I didn't need permission, but I wanted to make sure I wasn't about to make a big mistake. She said yes and my hairstylist started cutting. 
After 4 rounds of cutting then styling my hair, I decided that the pixie cut was perfect. It is a huge change seeing I haven't had a real hair in over 5 years. I have been getting asked why I did it, and honestly there isn't a reason. I wasn't planning on cutting my hair, I just did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment