Saturday, September 5, 2015

Hot vs Cold

Welcome to ONU where the winters are the worst and the weather changes by the hour. What I've learned is I will take it over the Texas heat any day. 

I've been in San Antonio, Tx for four days now for my sisters U.S. Air Force graduation and the heat is outrageous. Yes I know I'm closer to the equator, but being from Ohio, I didn't realize how hot it is. I'm complaining and I've been in shorts and a tank top nearly every day. The Newly graduated Airmen however have been in their AVU's (camouflage) and their dress blues. So do I really get to complain... The answer is still yes, because I'm from Ohio. 

Now I hate winter. I dread it every year; it's cold, it's wet, and it is down right gross. Comparing it to the Texas heat though, I'll take winter. At least when you're cold you can put more layers on. When you're hot, you can only take so much off. 

So my solution, congratulating our Airmen and counting down the days until I go back to Ohio. 

No comments:

Post a Comment